Contact, Policies & Liability
A's for your Q's:
- Shipping: Costs are calculated at checkout based on package weight and location. Depending on where you live (International or domestic), the arrival of your package may vary. I will sign, seal & varnish your painting a couple of days after I complete it. Once it is packaged & shipped, you'll get the tracking number via email.
- International buyers: Please note that shipping charges may vary due to border and handling fees charged by other countries. I encourage you to check the customs laws and regulations in your country as these fees are the responsibility of the buyer. Please feel free to email me with any additional questions.
- Colors: Please note, as all monitors are different, colors may appear different to what you see on your screen. I'd suggest that you take the time to check the colors on different screens if you are concerned about color difference. That being said, I truly believe that you would fall in love with your painting even more in person. The images portrayed on this website are as true to color as possible.
- Returns: I personally handle every sale and order with lots of care and as much transparency as possible. Because of this, all sales of original artwork are final, I don't accept cancellations, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order. I am not liable for any mishandling or failed delivery by the shipping company, and I am not liable for any damage incurred after delivery. I work hard to package each order with care so that it arrives undamaged, and I suggest you handle your new artwork with care when framing. Please remember that I do not have any control over the treatment of your package in transit. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your order, and we'll work together to sort out any issue.
- Press: I love working with bloggers, editors, stylists, and writers! There are many images on my site that you are free to use for your article. Please credit both me. If you have any questions, please email me! email@example.com I am always open to interviews and love sharing my story with the world.
- Interior Designers: I love it when my artwork lives in a gorgeous looking room! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can set up a specific coupon code for you to use frequently. I do not allow my work to be marked up without consent.
- Stockists & Galleries: I am honored you would like my artwork on your walls and in your shop! Please send me an email to discuss your ideas. email@example.com
I retain all rights to all artwork I create. This includes the rights to the image of sold paintings. If I include the offering of prints in the present or future time, I retain the right to make REPRODUCTIONS OF ANY AND ALL ARTWORK I CREATE UNLESS THE COLLECTOR HAS PURCHASED THE FULL OR PARTIAL RIGHTS TO THE ARTWORK (this is in addition to purchasing the original). The Collector or buyer may not reproduce the artwork in any way without written permission. If the artwork ends up being reproduced in a magazine or other media I only ask for credit. When you purchase an original painting you, the collector, have the right to display the artwork in your home or business, but the artwork may not be resold or reproduced without my written permission. All artwork is the sole property of Paola Pimentel and is held under copyright (even after purchase). The images, artwork, and contents of this website may not be copied, collected, or used for personal or professional gain without the written permission from Paola Pimentel. All images of artwork, sold or otherwise, are retained by Paola Pimentel.